Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Louisville Ready!"

This will be the shortest post ever on my blog as I relax in my hotel room the night before Ironman Louisville. I have good company with me as I'm sharing a room with my Uncle Mark and my parents are just a couple floors down in their own room. I'm grateful to them for making the trip! I also know my "fan club" of supporters consists of many more family and friends. Laura, Luke, and Matty top the list. They are my world and I love them with all my heart! I'm also thankful for all the other family and friends that have encouraged, motivated, and guided me to this point. A special thanks to Coach Chad Holderbaum for his knowledge, guidance, and time.

I've put the training in, now it's time to have fun, execute the race plan, and achieve the goal!

Let's do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment